(一)《肖申克的救贖》
(資料圖)
這部電影基本上是入門級別的,絕大部分熱愛電影的人都看過,其熱度時至今日仍不減。講的是一個銀行家被冤枉,越獄的故事,希望讓他重獲自由。它帶給觀影者的是亙古不變的真理與心靈的震撼,引發對自由的定義和生命真諦的思考。
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以讓你自由。
2.Some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock hem up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone.
有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的,他們的羽毛太漂亮了,當他們飛走的時候...你會覺得把他們關起來是種罪惡,但是,他們不在了你會感到寂寞.
3.Things that make you sad, one day, you will laugh out and say it.
讓你難過的事情,有一天,你一定會笑著說出來。
(二)《這個殺手不太冷》
這是一部1994年法國導演呂克·貝松編劇及執導創作的一部動作電影,影片主要講述了一名職業殺手與一個小女孩的感人故事。
——呂克·貝松
就如導演所說雖然影片中男女主有著很大的年齡差,但是在觀看后比并不會讓人感到不適或違倫理。因為作為殺手的里昂心理就如小孩般簡單純粹,瑪婷娜的到來讓他打開了自己的內心。
1.Is life always this hard.Or is it just when you’re a kid?
生活是不是總會如此艱辛,還是僅僅童年才是如此
-Always like this.
總是如此
2.Leon,I think I’m kinda falling in love with you,It’s the first time for me,you know.
里昂,我想我愛上你了,要知道,這是我的初戀。
-How do you know it’s love if you’ve never been in love before.
你從來沒有談過戀愛,你怎么知道這是愛。
-Cause I feel it.
我能感受到
-where
哪里
-In my stomach,it’s all warm.I always had a knot there.And now is gone.
在胃部,暖暖的,以前我老是胃痛,但現在沒有了。
3.You’ve given me a taste for life,I wanna be happy,sleep in a bed,have roots.
You’ll never be alone again.
你讓給我體會了人生的快樂,我很快樂,安枕無憂,有根了,你不會再次孤單。
(三)《海上鋼琴師》
1.Forgive me, my friend. But I"m not getting off.
原諒我吧,朋友,我不下船了。
2.He never set foot on dry land. Never. He"d seen it from the ports a hundred times, but he never got off the boat.
他從來沒踏上陸地過,從來沒有,他從舷窗看了這片大陸千百次,但從來沒下過船。
3.You"re never really done for as long as you got a good story...and someone to tell it to.
只要你還有個好故事和一個能夠傾訴的人,你就永遠不會完蛋。
(四)《美麗人生》
1.Don"t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
2.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
3.The world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world.
對世界而言你是一個人,但對某人而言你是他的世界。